Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 for Agniveer Air Non-Combatant Posts. Here are the key details for interested candidates:
Air Force Recruitment 2023 – Highlights:
- Organization Name: Indian Air Force
- Course Name: Intake 02/2023
- Name of the Post: Agnivir Vayu Non-combatant
- Place of Employment: Anywhere in India
- Last Date to Apply: To be notified soon
- Type of Application: Offline
- Official Website: https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in
The educational qualification required for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 for Agniveer Air Non-Combatant Posts is as follows:
Candidates must have passed the Matriculation (10th) or Equivalent Examination from a Board of Education recognized by the Central, State, and Union Territory as of the date of registration.
In summary, candidates applying for these positions should have successfully completed their 10th standard or its equivalent from a recognized educational board. Meeting this educational requirement is essential for eligibility to apply for Agniveer Air Non-Combatant Posts in the Indian Air Force.
The age limit for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 for Agniveer Air Non-Combatant Posts is as follows:
- Candidates born between 28th December 2002 and 28th June 2006 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Additionally, if a candidate completes all stages of the selection process, the upper age limit should be 21 years on the date of registration.
It’s important for candidates to ensure that they fall within the specified age range to be eligible for these positions. The age limits mentioned here are as per the provided information, and candidates should refer to the official notification or advertisement for any updates or specific age relaxation criteria, if applicable.
The salary scale for the Agniveer Air Non-Combatant Posts in the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- Agniveer Vayu non-combatants enrolled under this scheme will be paid an Agniveer package of Rs. 30,000/- per month with fixed annual increments.
Candidates selected for these positions will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 30,000, and they may also be eligible for annual increments as per the terms and conditions of the recruitment.
Please note that the salary information provided here is based on the details provided in the information you shared. Candidates should also refer to the official notification or advertisement for any additional information or updates regarding the salary and other benefits associated with these positions.
The selection process for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 for Agniveer Air Non-Combatant Posts involves several phases to assess the eligibility and suitability of candidates. Here are the phases of the selection process:
1.Phase I: Written Test
- Candidates will be required to appear for a written test. The written test is likely to assess candidates’ knowledge and aptitude in various subjects or areas relevant to the position they are applying for.
The Phase I of the selection process for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 for Agniveer Air Non-Combatant Posts is the “Written Test.” Here are some key details about this phase:
Written Test Overview:
- The Written Test is one of the initial phases of the selection process.
- It is designed to assess candidates’ knowledge and aptitude in various subjects or areas relevant to the positions they are applying for within the Indian Air Force.
Specifics of the Written Test:
- The exact details of the written test, including the syllabus, examination pattern, and subjects covered, will be provided in the official notification or advertisement issued by the Indian Air Force.
- Candidates are advised to thoroughly review the official notification for precise information about the written test.
Preparation for the Written Test:
- Candidates should prepare for the written test by studying the subjects and topics specified in the official notification.
- It’s essential to follow a structured study plan and practice previous years’ question papers, if available.
Qualifying in the Written Test:
- Qualifying in the written test is a crucial step in the selection process, as it determines whether candidates proceed to the subsequent phases of the recruitment process.
- Candidates must score above the minimum qualifying marks as specified in the official notification to advance to the next phases.
Admit Card for Written Test:
- Eligible candidates will typically receive admit cards or hall tickets for the written test, which will contain details about the examination date, time, venue, and instructions.
- Candidates should follow the instructions provided in the admit card carefully.
2.Phase II: Physical Fitness Test
- After the written test, candidates who qualify may be subjected to a Physical Fitness Test (PFT). The PFT evaluates candidates’ physical fitness and may include activities such as running, push-ups, sit-ups, and other physical exercises.
3.Phase III: Stream Aptitude Test
- Candidates may undergo a Stream Aptitude Test, which assesses their suitability for the specific role or stream they are applying for within the Indian Air Force.
4.Phase IV: Medical Examination
- Successful candidates from the previous phases may be required to undergo a comprehensive medical examination to ensure they meet the medical standards required for the role. Medical fitness is a crucial criterion for recruitment into the Indian Air Force.
Please note that these are the general phases of the selection process based on the information provided. The specific details of each phase, including the syllabus for the written test, physical fitness requirements, and medical standards, will be provided in the official notification or advertisement.
Candidates interested in applying for Agniveer Air Non-Combatant Posts in the Indian Air Force should closely follow the official notification and instructions provided by the Indian Air Force authorities for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the selection process and eligibility criteria.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 for Agniveer Air Non-Combatant Posts, candidates need to follow the application process as outlined in the provided information. Here are the steps to apply:
Step 1: Download Application Form and Certificates
- Visit the official web portal for Agniveer Air Non-Combatant Recruitment: https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Navigate to the “Agniveervayu Non-Combatants” section, which may be found under the “Application Forms” sub-tab.
- Download the blank application form and other certificates that are required for the application process.
Step 2: Fill in the Application Form
- Fill in the application form with the required details. Ensure that you provide accurate and complete information.
Step 3: Attach Certificates and Documents
- Attach the necessary certificates and documents as specified in the application form or official notification.
Step 4: Submit Application
- Submit your filled-in application form and the required certificates through one of the following methods (as mentioned in the employment news notification):
- General post
- Drop box
Step 5: Address for Submission
- Ensure that your application reaches the designated address (as mentioned in the employment news notification) before the due date.
Step 6: Self-Addressed Envelope
- Enclose a self-addressed envelope with a stamp of ten rupees along with the application form.
Important Points to Note:
- Applications should be submitted in the prescribed format provided on the official website.
- Ensure that you do not submit multiple applications, as doing so may result in rejection.
- Incomplete applications or those lacking required information/documents may also be rejected.
- The last date to apply will be notified soon.
Candidates interested in applying for these positions should regularly check the official website and the official announcement for updates and further instructions regarding the application process and important dates. The official notification will provide comprehensive details and guidelines for the application procedure.